weekend update

Pretty refreshing weekend...
painted,then painted over what I painted. This huge ass painting is haunting me.I like it for the most part. It's really easy to tell my own mood after I have painted on it. when stressy it gets too tight and scattered. I keep wanting to add color. Its the first piece this size~this type of rendering that I have ever knocked out. Wife girl is being very supportive. When we are flowing the creations seem to spill naturally. Its a great project cool but I feel im taking too long.
Its been suggested I start keeping this stuff and not gift anymore pieces for a while.
So far friends responses seem to be all friends but me,right?!
that feels awesome to hear that sort of thing...
Ive removed most of this left side to refocus the flow of it....

Photobucket

Photobucket
I watched walk hard AWESOME a comedy must see 5 stars!!!!
Caught Inventing the Abbots on Cable OOO and Breaking bad looks like its back on!!! the cuss parts were over dubbed though? yeah so watchin TV all whilst Henna Tattooing my wife Cheri.
Photobucket
Indian food down the street from me is awesome..lamb kabob...
saw a buddy pick up his year chip at Garland areas oldest A.A. Meeting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u r a good man fighting a bad demon..u will win.
great weekend for wifeypoo, too

Popular Posts