Todays wonderous new stuff and allo dat




Heres a play list of songs I'm currently infesting my brain with...
please leave comments!

Oh No! Oh My! is from Austin.These guys are acoustic-ey poppy mellow goodness that you will find yourself whistling throughout your work day. So far I'm 4 of 4 of good songs Ive heard by this band. 4for 4 means I have to purchase this album. just god stuff man.


Jim Noir
I heard this guy about a year ago...
I like em hope you do too...I hate compairing bands but if you through Brian Wilson into a blender with Syd Barret.....ahhh youd get a refreshing Jim Noir smoothie.
I love waking up to the whole album Tower Of love

Spoon ANOTHER AUSTINITE I PRESUME?
I'm still not with it whole heartedly with spoon. I mean I know TONS of people that LOVE this band. I like it I saw a sweet show with them playing the first album ...the one with the arrows all over the front....centromatic and another band were there. I like spoon tight musicianship, solid songwriting, great poetic lyrics, funky a bit, good with any meal and most activities. I mean whats not to like? Spoon has continued to put out great albums.my meaning http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifis that its almost all well-crafted with no filler. This is another example of the catchy vibe of Spoon.

Dinosaur Jr. http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifOk this is one of my favorite bands. I was infected by Choppin' Time off of where you been , and scurried in 93 to pick up my slackage by scoring the back catalog I got BUG on Vynil man!!! going through J mascis's playing is incredible. The original band reunited and what Ive heard is great. Man wall of sound and J's solos just huge they cant do too much wrong ...the new album beyond is one i gott another 4/4 on especially the song "Back To Your Heart" where Lou sings kicks ass.
• Official home of J Mascis and the Fog - www.jmascis.com
• Online home of J Mascis' band WITCH - www.myspace.com/witchofficial
• Official home of Lou Barlow - www.loobiecore.com
• Official home of Sebadoh - www.sebadoh.com
• Online home of Deep Wound - www.myspace.com/deepwoundhc

see y'all soon...
marko

Comments

Popular Posts