Look What I found....






Howdy...I'm just Gunna' talk about these songs I nabbed, Thought they were good , some new some old...but ALL GOOD..a bit wistful this batch...whats up with that?

ROCKY VOTOLATO~Tin Foil Hats

I appreciate this because a close friend had a great story about his hallucinogenic experience with this exact subject. It's just a nice original story with a sweet melody. One of them don't tell my guy friends I like this...I like it so FUG EWE.
STONE PONIES/LINDA RONSTAD(sic?) DIFFERENT DRUM
This song is so bad ass !perfect for dumping someone.It gets stuck in my head alot so i thought id spread the infection.
LEFTBANK~WALKAWAY RENE
OK so different drum was the dump heres the dumped's response.
FREAKING WISTFUL! don't you love her as she's walking out the door.....
THE VIEW-COMIN DOWN
All right screw wistfull, Imunna jump up n down all pogo and sweat on my neighbors and sheet..This is nu stuff to me I'm liking the garage, hype spazz monkey rawk. thats just me my mind sounds like this most days.This is badd ass I just dig it you should too me thinks. Its better than Velvet Revolver.
THE WILLOWZ~ULCER SOUL
new waving pogoing still this is alright.the singers slur accents different.
I could get a speeding ticket driving to this.I must say this band is growin on me
The creativity of this band shines in this DIY video-THE WILLOWZ
JOANNA NEWSOME~Monkey & Bear
I like stuff, I like weird stuff. If i feel like I'm four years old in footy pajamas, lying in my bed and a strange lady that hides under the bed or in the closet comes out with a woodland creature orchestra. The weird lady made then me feel really funny in my stomach. Well, that made me feel a litte different..not liek I could drive the car with this booming out the car windows looking all fly...but i could see jamming with the kiddos and acting like a hunchback or bear os something.
SHAM69~If the Kids are United
YEAH!!! shavin me head and sportin steps..cause the system is just fucked man
grapple time....
THE CRIBS~MENS NEEDS
Disco-ey new wave infectous this ones pretty cool I just like it thick productionsjump up hook right off the bat. Hope y'al like
I have the next batch of songs together just gotta right
please comment tell me what ya think about this stuff.



Mark(o)

Comments

Popular Posts