My olfactory center and procrastination

Howdy kind folks,
I'm sure glad you took the time to read my manic ramblings
OK so ill post some tunage I'm grooving to and ill babble about nifty stuff a bit
I'm new at posting music so enjoy...

OK so I dig the smell of patchouli and I recently found it very easily at the organic section of a Kroger as well as my local mom and pop healthfood shop. I like this SHOWER GEL yeah OK this stuff is really really bad ass and will smell up a 30 foot radius from the shower...ZUM BAR SOAP...
I have an inner hippy , man. My first choice of music as a toddler was CCR willy and the poor boys, I lived in California up till 1977. My Dad worked for the Mother Earth News. which is a DIY,Green living type of rag ..It was really cool back then.
I don't know why the hell I'm laying out my favorite smells to you.... yhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifa but I gotta lay another one down...when I'm http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif drawing or in the garage I really like burning a stick of nag champa OK!!! So at that~ I'll quit babbling about reeks.

O.K. so here's what's in the 8-track

Im so happy the new Queens Of the Stone Age Rawks my lame ass.
runpigrun.mp3
Snowden is a very good band atmospheric new stuff not so heavy but gee...
they got Downloads on their website
I love t classics Kinks.mp3
Lash Outs~I don't wanna be with you.mp3
Birds Of Avalon Bicentennial Baby.mp3
just to keep things moving: anti-Procrastination song.mp3
and music to have sex to Puente.mp3



~disclaim~
these songs are posted for critiquing and promoting IF you the reader somehow magically wrangle the music from the blog that's your deal not mine. My intent is to promote not distribute, please go buy some merch, tell your buds, go see a bands show
the music industry is imploding the underdogs need your help!
If you don't want your tune posted I can take it down just tell me. most of these are available if you go look any ways.
marko

Comments

Popular Posts