Musically Obsessed

I love music..I'm obsessed with finding new and different and better and nifty and new stuff. Dont get me wrong, I love classic music of all kinds I tend to shy away from blues country and rap. Yeah I am a peckerwood cracker but what ya gunna do? Well, Laws are changing for internet broadcasts and its sort of scary what's getting by.

OK, so there is some lovely things the government has made decisions on for the people by the people. I dont know, that whole ancient PMRC -Governing of music or arts just minimizes the whole creative process. The music industry is in this real metamorphosis right now. I turn on the TV and American Idol is on the NEWS- ON THE FREAKING NEWS MAN!!!

Our grandchildren will understand the best the arts had to offer at this point in time is Thomas Kinkade paintings and Clay Aiken Records...I dont know... I still like watching the occasional Monkees episode y'know its another manufactured band sort of thing so maybe I should'nt be hating.

So my real point is if you like new old weird music you have not heard there is a lot of places to find it but cooperations, government and record industry are changing the way WE THE PEOPLE dig music on the innahnet, MP3s, Internet radio, webcasts, podcasts all that...please inform yourself and act on what ya can.
savenetradio.org


SaveNetRadio.org

Comments

Popular Posts