I feel neat-o

I have had so many experiences on this planet in the small amount of time I have been a
guest /parasite on the earths back...I want to feel like I have some worthwhile thing to say...um today i will spit this verbal salad out to you.

I feel good today crawling out of a funk. maintaining a spiritual life by doing the things I need to
reading,writing, praying, positive thoughts, good vibes , nag champa, patchouli, talking with friends, eating good foods, organic stuff, lots of fish, running, excercise~
Just feeling the good man ya know?
Digging the fact that if my maker, the great creator is omnipresent, then EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING I DO IS............spiritual.........
wow
its all around me all the time!!!
this is good
i like this
happy day to you.

Comments

Popular Posts